We’re a global offshore geoscience and geotechnical engineering consultancy for the offshore energy and marine infrastructure industries. We’ve built our business on hard work, respect for each other and by holding ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do.
We’re now the largest consultancy of our type, with a presence in key locations around the world. Our team of approachable, industry-leading experts deliver successful projects for our clients through integrity, teamwork and a drive for innovation.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Cable Project Engineer / Installation Engineer with a passion for the renewable energy industry to help drive our business forward and support our growth.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Project management and coordination (including subcontracting to external consultants if necessary) of offshore cable projects (installation and design).
- Reviewing cable design or installation documents for projects where we are acting as a marine consultant for cable utilities.
You are an enthusiastic, organised and talented professional who will take ownership of challenges and solutions and have the following characteristics:
- Expert in cable installation with at least 7 years’ experience as cable installation engineer (both field and office based).
- MSc level graduation.
- As a minimum bilingual, with a very good command of English language. Second language preferably Dutch or German.
- A large component of the work requires some geotechnical knowledge. Although you don’t need to be a geotechnical expert, you must have enough experience to identify the issues and challenges posed by the soil conditions when reviewing documents and liaising with our clients.
What we can offer
- A stimulating working environment based on respect and integrity.
- Opportunities to travel and experience a wide variety of work.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package that includes company pension and healthcare schemes.