Are you a recent graduate Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist? Are you interested in the renewable energy sector and do you want to work in Newcastle?
We’re a global offshore geoscience and geotechnical engineering consultancy. We specialise in marine geophysics and geotechnics, foundation engineering, pipelines, trenching and numerical analyses. Most of our work is in the rapidly growing renewable energy sector.
We have a team of over 75 people based in Belgium, France, the UK and the USA.
There’ll be lots to learn
As a Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist (Project Engineer I) based in Newcastle, you’ll be performing engineering studies under the supervision of a Senior Engineer. Be prepared to travel, as some of the projects you’ll work on may require you to go offshore or provide onshore assistance on site.
What might your projects involve?
- Geotechnical assessment and design of offshore and onshore structures from FEED to detailed stages (piles, mudmats, gravity foundations, jack-up assessments, caissons, anchors, onshore foundations, earthworks, ground improvement, reinforcement and cabling).
- Site investigation consultancy and reporting for windfarms, survey design and management of geotechnical investigations, including advanced in-situ and laboratory testing, large offshore campaigns, ground modelling and geohazard assessments.
- Offshore and onshore cable engineering, including burial risk assessments, burial assessments, performance analysis, forensic studies and tool modelling.
- Pile driving instrumentation and monitoring services for the offshore and onshore industry, including back analysis of pile capacities, fatigue, capacity assessments and support to certification process.
Join our team in Newcastle
If you’d like to be part of a growing multilingual, multicultural team, working on international engineering projects in the renewable energy sector, we’d like to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduates with a degree in geotechnical engineering or engineering geology (preferably MSc level).
- A good command of the English language.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
What we’ll offer you:
- A stimulating working environment based on respect and integrity.
- Opportunities to travel and experience a wide variety of work.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package that includes company pension and healthcare schemes.
- New engineers are encouraged to join our company’s Graduate Training Scheme.