We’re a global offshore geoscience and geotechnical engineering consultancy for the offshore energy and marine infrastructure industries. We’ve built our business on hard work, respect for each other and by holding ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do.
We’re now the largest consultancy of our type, with a presence in key locations around the world. Our team of approachable, industry-leading experts deliver successful projects for our clients through integrity, teamwork and a drive for innovation.
About the role
As a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer (Project Engineer I) based in Brussels, you’ll be performing geotechnical engineering studies under the supervision of a Senior Engineer. And be prepared to travel, as some of the projects you’ll work on may require you to go offshore or provide onshore assistance on site.
What might your projects involve?
- Geotechnical assessment, design and installation analyses of (primarily) offshore and port structures from concept/FEED to detailed stages (piles, monopiles, gravity foundations, jack-up assessments, suction caissons, anchoring design and more).
- Geoscience consultancy and reporting for windfarms, and oil and gas developments, survey design and management of geotechnical investigations, including advanced in-situ and laboratory testing, large offshore campaigns, cable routes and nearshore developments.
- Cable and pipeline engineering, including burial risk assessments, burial assessments, trenching performance analysis, forensic studies and tool modelling.
- Pile driving instrumentation and monitoring services for the offshore and onshore industry, including back analysis of pile capacities, fatigue, capacity assessments and support to certification process.
- Contributing to research and development initiatives, participating in international conferences and prepare technical papers.
What we’re looking for
- Graduates with a MSc in geotechnical/civil/mining engineering.
- As a minimum bilingual, with a very good command of the English language.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, with interest in numerical analyses. Knowledge of the python programming language is a plus.
- Good team spirit.
What we can offer
- A stimulating working environment based on respect and integrity.
- Opportunities to travel and experience a wide variety of work.
- Generous remuneration and benefits package that includes company pension and healthcare schemes.